September 23, 2008

Amazon and its new business models

Interesting, where Jeff Bezos drives his neat lil Amazon।com to: Latest news is, that he wants to sell Data Storage to Business-Clients. Well, it comes well into the general concept of changing Amazon.com from a b2c into a b2b provider. On-Demand Printhouses is on of the closer projects। But look at Amazon।com itself: Most money nowadays comes in with the Partner-Shops. My personal view of this z-shops, how they where once called: I Liked amazon।com better. I knew, my product would arrive punctually. Now I have to look at the credibility of the partner, and it somehow hard to find amazon।com original stuff. Still: Bezos has again something huge in his mind.

Something else: Know, what ist he problem about the balance sheets of American banks?

No? On the left side, there is nothing रिघ्त On the right side, there is nothing left!

Alexis

Keine Kommentare: